Eibach 2010 Honda Open: 05/16/10

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Fuck dude, I forgot to ask you for your number. I was chillin with my crew, 2SIIC. We had a few CB7s, one AP2, one EJ, and one BB6. We were in the VIP section to the left of the main garages.
On my last pass through i thought i saw your fit, it had a 2SIIC sticker on the top of the window right? I wasn't sure if it was you or not haha. But I saw dylan out there too

x2. Waaaaayy too much Hella Flush for my taste.
Yeah I agree. Some people had some crazy ass rear camber, IMO, if it takes that to fit those wheels in there, it's not worth it, it just looks weird like that, but whatever still nice cars everywhere

Did you see Reza's MR DC2 GS-R? He's got some cool looking carnards. They're like two connecting as one. I wanted to talk to him, but couldn't find him.
Yeah he had those big ass canards on there now haha

I made sure to take a bunch of pictures, it was my first time going to eibach too, next year i'm going to show my car :D

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
On my last pass through i thought i saw your fit, it had a 2SIIC sticker on the top of the window right? I wasn't sure if it was you or not haha. But I saw dylan out there too

Yeah he had those big ass canards on there now haha

I made sure to take a bunch of pictures, it was my first time going to eibach too, next year i'm going to show my car :D
That was actually my best friend's We both have SSM GE8s. My GE8 wasn't "show" ready, so I sold my VIP spot. I'll be showing the GE8 and maybe the DC2 next year.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
did yall see the green integra out there? that shit was STUNTIN lol JK thanks for the 2SIIC crew and the guys from AZ for the hospitality