Eibach Pro Kit springs or Tein S Techs?

BlueMistDA

Im looking for lowering spring to complement my stock shocks for my DC5. Would you guys prefer Eiback pro-kit or Tein S techs? or maybe tien H techs?
Or what other type of applications would you prefer. I use to have hayame coilovers an they were horibly uncomfortable.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Im looking for lowering spring to complement my stock shocks for my DC5. Would you guys prefer Eiback pro-kit or Tein S techs? or maybe tien H techs?
Or what other type of applications would you prefer. I use to have hayame coilovers an they were horibly uncomfortable.
What kind of driving will you be doing? DD, touge, track?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I've used both.

Major difference between the two are ride height. Both are good setups if you ask me. I have the Tein's now, and wouldn't go back to Eibachs.

heykosal

Angkorian
I've used both.

Major difference between the two are ride height. Both are good setups if you ask me. I have the Tein's now, and wouldn't go back to Eibachs.
The Eibachs ride a little higher right?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i have a DC4 stock height and was thinking about doing tien S techs, how low does it actually look? and im going to be doing mostly daily driving, touge here and there and a little track....and of course the occasional race on the street.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i have a DC4 stock height and was thinking about doing tien S techs, how low does it actually look? and im going to be doing mostly daily driving, touge here and there and a little track....and of course the occasional race on the street.
The S-Techs won't be able to handle the touge. The springs rates are too soft.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
what would a good spring be for touge then? i kind of just want to keep the OEM shocks and just get a good solid spring.