Eibach Pro Kit springs or Tein S Techs?

heykosal

Angkorian
I'm gonna keep stating that IMO coilovers aren't neccesary for only street driving. You'll never realize their full potential. Only thing good for street is that height adjustability. Then you should just get GCs.

A good quality spring and shock combo will do you well. If you don't want to replace your stock shocks then I'd suggest not lowering your car.

But Swift Springs:thumbs up

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i see, i see. I was going to lower it on springs just until i was able to save up for something really really good like shocks and springs...man money sucks!

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Just save for full coilovers.

I wish I would've done that in the begining rather than go through two sets of springs.

BlueMistDA

most of my driving is DD, but id like to do touge sometimes. Do you recommend any good coilovers for DD and touge? But with a smooth ride for DD.

rsxer63

I had the Eiback pro with the optional camber plates... and did not like the fact that whenever your car was raised off the ground for tire rotation they didn't settle back in place correctly. They would make a poping sound. I sold them and went for the Tein SSP... sold them and now have the BuddyClub N+.

cwitr

Agreed, the S-Techs are a soft spring. I think it would be a better idea to save for full coilovers, whether your doing street driving or track work, I dont think the price of coilovers should be too much of a problem, depending on the exact type you decide to buy obviously. I know a lot of imported DC5's here in the UK use the Eibach springs with good review if you do decide to go for the springs and dampers route.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
I love eibach pro kit a friend has them and im gonna get them!

heres example of how they do
at a turn i can only take it at 65 mph on stock springs
he can take it at 90 with eibach pro kit :D

Spade

I've got S-techs. Lower than Pro Kit and more even. thats why I did not go with the Pro Kit even tho that was what I considered first. Both seem to have a little neg camber w/o a rear camber kit.

Spade

Tein's site has all the info you need and more pics and specs. the H-techs are softer than stock, S-techs are stiffer as they shud be