EL Diablo, Black EUDM DC2 from Croatia #04463

djtopa

This is mine 1999 Starlight black EUDM Integra Type R DC2 with AC.

Mods are just Supersprint 4-2-1 mani & I removed intake resonator and fit cold air feed & K&N "mashroom" stlye filter in Airbox RU-3130 (sound is now better).
I love how car drives only thing is I miss my CAI & Spoon axleback witch I had on previous car CTR EP3
So my plan is to with 4-2-1 mani to fit decat pipe & just Spoon N1 axleback.Is DC2 b-pipe too restricitve to keep on car (on my EP3 it was too restrictive becouse of small diameter I see Dc2 has bigger diameter)?.
later if I can I will buy Mugen airbox(or Tegiwa,EP racing) or CAI to have VTEC changeover sound like on my EP3.
Some pics I will take better soon...also if someone has EP Racing Mugen intake replica I will love to read some review about quality,fitment etc...
THNX to all8)

Old and new old car :lol:

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
:welcome: to CI

I love your DC2-R man, keep her safe!

rockadilla

thats right.
AMAZING CAR dude!! :drool:

Lol u should hook me up with some EU tail lights from over there man :thumbs up

djtopa

Thanks to all for good coments.If I could aford I will make my Teg much better but with time...
Yes I'm on ITR-DC2 forum.:lol:

I bought K&N filter for Teg I used plastic part of OEM one to fit this model witch is half price of Teg replacement one from K&N,next year I will buy EP or Tegiwa airbox or CAI.I see Tenzo R is cheap CAI is it good fitment and performance?
I put OEM Cat on the car,sound outside was aful with decat(straighh fi60 pipe)
I see a lot of DC2 drivers have straight decat pipe how come your car dont sound like shit with that:) ? Also I noticed not so much better performance and highter fuel consumption(with decat).
So now I have Supersprint mani 4-2-1/CAT/Stock B-pipe/Fi60 OBX Twin loop backbox-sounds perfect,no aful bass between 3-4000RPS like with Spoon N1,Now I hear exhaust almost same on whole RPM range,I will make some video soon.

Few pics with my friends CBR 1000

Last edited: