EL Diablo, Black EUDM DC2 from Croatia #04463

djtopa

Some new pic but one question for Type R DC2 users.
Are KONI yellows with stock springs set on lower perch good as stock suspension?I dont need any better handling or worse then stock car just a little drop & thay are a lot cheaper in Croatia then OEM.Thanks

A few pics of my friends CTR EP3 & my Teg.I give him a ride in Teg(his first),he was impressed with handling,feel & sound with CAI / mani & twinloop :)

djtopa

My new suspension parts are here.
Teg is 12 years old (180 000 kms) and only thing I changed on suspension was OEM RTA bushes.
On last check my mechanic sad that rear ARB bushes are gone so I decided to change:
-Front & rear ARB main bushes (Energy suspension) + one that sits inside rear ARB OEM
-Front drop links OEM + link bushes 2 each side
-Rear link bushes

At the same time car will be lowered with new adjustable KONI sport shocks.
Next step is front bumper respray and polish whole car.
I will tahe some pics before and after lowering.

Kyle

I see your updating the struts but if you rock stock springs, you arn't gonna "lower it". Its gonna be at stock height unless you just wanted an upgraded strut. Type Rs have fairly agressive spring rates from factory so it should handle great. Just needs to be a tad lower.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
^^ I agree! you should post a how to do the steering wheel like that! I know mine needs to be redone, im sure im not the only one :p

djtopa

I see your updating the struts but if you rock stock springs, you arn't gonna "lower it". Its gonna be at stock height unless you just wanted an upgraded strut. Type Rs have fairly agressive spring rates from factory so it should handle great. Just needs to be a tad lower.
How can it be at same height if I lower front & rear Konis on lower perch?:lol:

I cant write how to for steering wheel becouse it was done in company that work with car interiours.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Damn..that steering wheel is..:drool: How much was it to reupholstered/fix up your steering wheel? Yay, Croatia ftw!

djtopa

Damn..that steering wheel is..:drool: How much was it to reupholstered/fix up your steering wheel? Yay, Croatia ftw!
I ordered most expensive option with 2 real leather (normal and one with little holes) becouse I wanted look close to OEM.I payed around 160$

djtopa

Some new parts.Eibach pro springs (so I can lower car and keep Koni Yellow I already fitted on stock perch) & mudflaps I hope this week will be on Teg...also changed ARB bushes and droplinks