endo617: 98 Ej6 Project: Balanced Form

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Update: New Hastings fuel filter, Supertech valveguides and seals ordered. Rebuilding the head see is it fixes my oil problem. Besides my leaky cam seals and vtec solenoid that weren't helping.

Integra is being stripped, gutted all the goodies out the interior and engine bay and disconnected harness.

Last edited:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Update: NRG EK hub adapter, Guides/Seals, Short shifter, and Fuel filter cam in really fast. NRG hub came with an awesome S3(speed, style & sound) Issues. Love freebies.

vtecteggy617

I need to order a quick release setup. But looks like everything's starting to come along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I need to order a quick release setup. But looks like everything's starting to come along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
so next thursdays looking good weather wise for a motor removal. Just picked up my front bumper and fender for $50 new, hood is on hold because I can't find a car to fit it in.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Little update, finally integra found a new owner will remain unknown. Took out the GSR.

Sad to see it go.

and some goodies
255lph Fuel pump

Donation from the integra, Skunk2 Sway with Blox end links and Energy Suspension Bushings

Last edited:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Out with the old, Deuce's

In with the new/old

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e256/endo617/IMAG1211_zps02477cd7.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e256/endo617/IMAG1212_zps869305ac.jpg

Home at last

Goodies! Headlights, Faux Carbon Spark Cover, Rear Valances, OEM Cam Seals, Coupe Grill and Radiator T-Bolt Clamps

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Update: Civic is getting prepped for engine swap, front end is off. Going to take motor out tomorrow and clean bay quickly. Car has so many rusty brackets in the engine bay going to have to replace all of them.

Found out DB7 muffler fits perfectly, and the S pipe is not really different except for the length of the cat.

I know its rusty, dont judge me going to polish it.