endo617: 98 Ej6 Project: Balanced Form

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
WD40 all over the engine, friend at a detail shop told me to do it. What a huge difference. GSR is in, everything bolted out smoothly, only small things left.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Headlights, bumper and fender on. Need Hood now.

Worth the $26
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Just installed my front UCA's and P/W Steering. Received my mini cooper rotors, energy suspension bump stops, L+R P/w mirrors, BWR black rear LCA, and cleaned the trunk up from missing clips and what not. My good old MTX thunders from like 5 years ago, dont mind the silicon patches. Also replaced cracked tail light and broken recliner.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Just chillin doing some final touch ups, and drilled out a broken lug nut.

Took off cruise control, added a real MSD coil wire and hood prop.

Interior is almost done, just need to get 2 fresh door panels. One has cigarette burns and the other rips. Exterior need some trim pieces and garnishes. Going to attempt putting on rear disk hope it goes smoothly.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Clean and washed, waiting for some cash to put suspension and do alignment. Summer wheels getting put on soon too.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
New AEM FPR, my B&M i think wasn't functioning properly. Didi some series work yesterday. New BWR LCA's black, rear disk from EM1 and my Teins of my integra well installed. I say serious work because all the bolts snapped so there was a lot of grinding and swearing going on. ENJOY :D

Last edited:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Staring off Oil was changed Mobil 1 Synthetic 10w30
Wheels were prep'd and painted.
Fenders were somewhat rolled.
Grill was painted
Installed front lip emblem, and bra, Enjoy

vtecteggy617

Damn bro! You got some serious progress on the civic!!! Looks good!! See you tomorrow bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2