Endo617: Upgrade/Build Thread

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
id sell that breaks bar and get an asr brace, but thats a great story about the cf hood.
not selling the beaks bar but def getting the asr brace though

^just because i always liked this and its slightly functional but more looks 4 me:pimp:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Nice. How do you like those Tein Basics? They pretty good for DDing?
lol owned them for like 4 years almost they're still alive and well, recommend them for DDing for anyone, i have them all the way up in the rear and half way down in the front, im getting front extended top hats in the front looking for a stiffer ride(my preference) and more shock travel

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Just bought all 4 doors for the Teg today my doors had a lot of defects, can't beat $100 for all 4 doors complete minus switches :mrgreen:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Full Size Aluminum Radiator and 2x10" Slim Fans came in today cant wait to install, just have to wait till my fan mounting hardware comes in:nod:

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Comin' along nicely man, can't wait to see that hood on there. My doors are actually pretty dinged up on one side too, it looks like someone shot it with an airsoft gun lol. Hard to see tho, you have to look from the right angle.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Comin' along nicely man, can't wait to see that hood on there. My doors are actually pretty dinged up on one side too, it looks like someone shot it with an airsoft gun lol. Hard to see tho, you have to look from the right angle.
lol my 2 front doors have some nice dings on them, but the back passenger is actually sunk in and the drivers side is from a 98+ integra, clover green, might be stolen for all i know, and this door came off a 96-97 DB8 that was rear ended, i see some HP Gains from them, haha J/K…….