Endo617: Upgrade/Build Thread

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Yes, major difference right away. I've had it for several months already. I tried going through my build thread real quick to see if I could find when I posted it, but couldn't. Probably one of the best upgrades for my tranny haha. It was notchy and felt "grindy" every time I shifted gear, but now it feels more smooth. Also, when trying to shift quickly at higher rpms, I could not smoothly go into the next gear and would end up misshifting. Now, with the new MTF, the tranny shifts more smoothly. I can't really determine if it was the GM fluid itself that caused such a dramatic change; because, I was low on MTF. I guess the previous owner never replaced it and it basically took 2-3 seconds for the old fluid to finish draining. lol. I did decide to go with this fluid over amsoil, royal purple, and Honda MTF because of the reviews that I've read about it from others' experiences.
bro thats exactly the answer im looking for, its good to hear from someone hands on, i need to buy some more of this magic juice

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
is this the "miracle" transmission oil? theres 2 similar ones and i aways forget which one is the proper one.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
is this the "miracle" transmission oil? theres 2 similar ones and i aways forget which one is the proper one.
idk myself but we'll see, i've researched on google and heard nothing but good things, one guy said he had an itr with like 280k still shitting like new, and claiming that he drove on Honda MTF for 2k drained it and saw metal fakes and with the GM Syncromesh it drains out clear and clean:what:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
nevermind, i googled it

theres the normal one. the syncromesh transmission fluid and the syncromesh transmission fluid - modified friction.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Started working full time again, just installed a new battery terminal i ordered and ordered a new clutch, cheap but my boy had one in his 12 sec flat all motor b20 vtec and said it was a good clutch, pics tomorrow

edit: terminal was a big upgrade because i didn't want it to get loose again and run shitty

Last edited:

goofygamer

That terminal looks sweet. Where did you get it? Mine looks generic and rusty. Previous owner probably didn't care what wires he used when he did the swap.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
That terminal looks sweet. Where did you get it? Mine looks generic and rusty. Previous owner probably didn't care what wires he used when he did the swap.
i got it from bay for $10, i got it because it was one of the few that had a cover

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Long over do updates, do to no internet(just moved)

New clutch and 10.2 lb. chromoly flywheel, already installed

OZ Supertuismos 4x100 16x7.5 37et paid $150, paint was stripped, no tires, and owner though they were reps but inside clearly say made in italy, OZ that look like 0N, LMAO…….. tires are 205/45/16 if anyones curious

and finally i installed the new fenders, doors and my old bumper, getting new skirts and ordered a lot of goodies should all be done soon, on a side note i crashed my car 2 weeks back but as you can see that didn't hold me back, bent my front left control and popped my airbag. I almost gave up on the car but look her now. I cant stop looking

Last edited: