F-Bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirrorimg

Whats up?

Do you guys not have any other way of expressing your feelings and just like to throw the F word around all over the place? Is your vocabulary that small, or is it because schools are teaching less and less nowadays?

mirrorimg

I think its a bit disrespectful to be honest. I certainly avoid the threads like that. Its not that hard to type out another word to convey your feelings a bit better.

Kinta94

Whats up?

Do you guys not have any other way of expressing your feelings and just like to throw the F word around all over the place? Is your vocabulary that small, or is it because schools are teaching less and less nowadays?
everyone's vocabulary has shrunken. Also it just makes people feel good about themselves? :what:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
its just a word. it's not racial or sexist or discriminant. It's a word.
Then use it towards your boss, coworkers, teachers or parents and see how that works out. It is just a word right? I really don't see the point of using it either. It's not necessary and it is offensive and/or disrespectful to many, whether discriminant or not.

Last edited:

mirrorimg

its just a word. it's not racial or sexist or discriminant. It's a word.
And racial comments are just words. Its the message they convey thats the problem. The N word is just a word. Why should F bombs be any different?

I like to see opinions, but probably wouldnt hurt to think it through.

Then use it towards your boss, coworkers, teachers or parents and see how that works out. It is just a word right? I really don't see the point of using it either. It's not necessary and it is offensive and/or disrespectful to many, whether discriminant or not.
You are too fast, mr. ninja.

3Axis

mothaf*cka...
It's neutral as far as I'm concerned. Granted, it doesn't really work on the internet. Yeah, of course be careful who you use it around.

Last edited:

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
I try not to be very vulgar in terms of my word choice, it shows lack of class and education.

Also, telling people to fight you or getting in big online arguments. It's THE INTERNET, come on.

I'm only 19, people need to grow up.

3Axis

mothaf*cka...
I try not to be very vulgar in terms of my word choice, it shows lack of class and education.
So... my digital media professor, my graphic design professor, my social studies professor, and my political science professor lack education?

I didn't know peoples' vernacular determines their level of education. And class? What defines class?

All I'm trying to say is the word has no bearing is most contexts. More specifically, it's fluff; filler.

Last edited:

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Really? Wow, like others have said its a word. Its no different then all the other "cuss words", in fact I think it sometimes takes an F bomb to get a point across. For instance lets look at the following statements and you tell me which one sounds more intense

You sir are an idiot

You sir are a fucking idiot

Its just letters on a screen my man, has nothing to do with the level of education one has or doesn't have. I have heard my college professors drop an F bomb during lectures, doesn't change my opinion of them one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.