F-Bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatevrthefrag

when i see f every other word i imagine some shack that is painted poorly with a wooden screen door that slaps hard and loud when it shuts(and hangs to the side just barely) with a kid inside wearing clothes so big that he has to keep adjusting them (but hes so cool because of them) typing away on the interweb trying to sound "fly"
That was STUPID

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
So are you on the opposite side of this now, or do you just like to disagree with everyone?
I never really had a side, and hardly see how this is disagreeing with anyone. Seemed like a pretty neutral statement of how it is. I did sign the petition. But if there is no way around it, why try to fight it? If you really insist on arguing with me feel free to PM me.

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
I use the words "Fuck, Fucking, Fucker, Fucking Idiot/Moron", at least once everyday of my life. Oh no, I did not add the asterisks, sue me.
I do not use it in every sentence when speaking. I have came across the type of people though, that do use it constantly. I find those people annoying. As some have mentioned on here, the word is good to get your point across and good for attention. But, I don't need to be getting my point across or need other peoples attention after every sentence or after every three words.

People say as they please. There will always be those who are insensitive and want to oppress, you just cannot ignore that. Society is like a bag of Skittles, it has mixed flavors, tastes, and colors.
/Rant

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I don't mind it. I wouldn't exactly call it censorship, it's just setting a standard of decency, which is any privatley owned entity's right.
Giving a list of specific topics your not allowed to talk about, that would be censorship.

speedin

The Transporter
I don't mind it. I wouldn't exactly call it censorship, it's just setting a standard of decency, which is any privatley owned entity's right.
Giving a list of specific topics your not allowed to talk about, that would be censorship.
I agree. Also the way the system works the words meaning is still conveyed by letting the first letter appear. I wasnt sure what to think of this when I first saw it, but now I actually like it, cleans certain posts up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.