F-Bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prozon

Kris
I don't see that as much of a joke. "Quit being a douche." Why not just man up and say it to me next time? I could care less if my rep was 1 or 1000, my point I was making was that you seem to be doing a lot of neg repping without signing it. I kind of assumed it was you last time too, seeing as how it was right after I called you a crybaby. Maybe you ought to take your own advise and find a better way to handle things.

Who knows, maybe i'm just not used to seeing a forum mod who starts name-calling members who disagree with them.
I'm new to that, usually I deal with more "mature" mods, if you will.

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Are you too dense to figure out that the joke was Friday night? I can delete your new negative rep for you.

Edit: Just reviewed all of the Rep you've left for people. Seems like out of the three times you've given out negative rep, you've signed it zero. So take your own advice.

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
Don't bother. Like I've said a few times. I couldn't care less about the reputation.

That's not the point i'm trying to make.
Are YOU too dense to figure that one out? Lol.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Just so you know, I have no problem insulting people. So when I do insult you, it won't be through rep.

So in the future, don't be a hypocrite. Sign your negative rep.

Prozon

Kris
I didn't negative rep you, why are you telling me to sign it?
I think I've only neg repped one person here and I told the person, as well as many others in the thread who it was and why.

And unlike you, the regular members can't see who repped them.
Why not hop down from your high horse?

Edit:
If I DID rep someone, you can be sure I told them about it. I'm not sure who I neg repped besides Smackabeezy, and the thread was gone before I even saw what he replied to it.

Edit Edit:
Not to mention it wasn't for his opinions he was negative repped, it was because he started a thread being obscene and immature. However I noticed both times that you have neg repped me it has been because you disagree with me or I called you a baby because your not getting your way.

Edit Edit Edit:
I just keep thinking of more to add! Haha.
I'd hate to see what you say to some of the other members who you disagree with. I wonder if anyone rocking rota's has some unsigned negative reps.... hmmmmm.

Last edited:

Ay-T

Bathed In Blood
everyone's vocabulary has shrunken. Also it just makes people feel good about themselves? :what:
This is true, have you seen the video about the "History of the word f*ck" lolol.

It's pretty hilarious cause he points out most if not all the ways of using that word...

Prozon

Kris
This is true, have you seen the video about the "History of the word f*ck" lolol.

It's pretty hilarious cause he points out most if not all the ways of using that word...
I saw that awhile back. It's amazing how many different ways one word can be used. :shock:

rockadilla

thats right.
Hmmm, sounds like the same thing I said in the Christian thread. It's offensive to some people so don't talk about it. Funny how that works....
that was an entire thread MADE SPECIFICALLY for christian members. the title alone shouldve stopped anybody that wasnt christian to begin with. thats like seeing a thread with NSFW in the title and looking at it at work and getting in trouble, its ur own damn fault because it was EASILY avoidable to be offended by that thread if u wouldve just let it alone.

this censorship affects EVERYBODY in a good, bad, or even maybe a neutral way, it affects COUNTLESS posts of some very deserving curse words that convey the feelings or how strong those feelings are of those people. How bout we make it MANDATORY to put a bible verse in ur sig? that is basically what they are doing, (forcing certain actions) aka censorship on the entire population of the site. And I dont like it. if it was an option i might even turn on the censor but it being forced down my throat i very much dislike.

Prozon

Kris
that was an entire thread MADE SPECIFICALLY for christian members. the title alone shouldve stopped anybody that wasnt christian to begin with. thats like seeing a thread with NSFW in the title and looking at it at work and getting in trouble, its ur own damn fault because it was EASILY avoidable to be offended by that thread if u wouldve just let it alone.
Agreed.

rockadilla

thats right.
So the goal is to not be censored, but that could mean not having a site to be censored on?
i love this site thats why im still on, honestly not being able to say certain words isnt gonna make me leave. it does however annoy me that theres censorship, its really not that big of a deal if u think about it, but its just the idea that someone who i have never met or even talked to can change a whole website, and with no real explanation of how or why. what next? we arent allowed to talk about anything non-integra? then were just another gay TI and i REALLY REALLY REALLY dont want that to happen cuz then ill have nothing to do when im bored or have free time :lol:

if we HAVE to have a censor to keep the site then by all means keep it, it doesnt mean im gonna be happy about it tho. its like winning the lottery, yeah its freaken awesome, but then when the government takes 1/4 of ur winnings it makes u a little unhappy. especially if that 1/4 is $80 million :|

Last edited:

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i love this site thats why im still on, honestly not being able to say certain words isnt gonna make me leave. it does however annoy me that theres censorship, its really not that big of a deal if u think about it, but its just the idea that someone who i have never met or even talked to can change a whole website, and with no real explanation of how or why. what next? we arent allowed to talk about anything non-integra? then were just another gay TI and i REALLY REALLY REALLY dont want that to happen cuz then ill have nothing to do when im bored or have free time :lol:

if we HAVE to have a censor to keep the site then by all means keep it, it doesnt mean im gonna be happy about it tho. its like winning the lottery, yeah its freaken awesome, but then when the government takes 1/4 of ur winnings it makes u a little unhappy. especially if that 1/4 is $80 million :|
haha youd be lucky if was just 25% of your winnings. they take 45% on out lottery if you take the cash option and 40% if you take the lifetime pay out

Status
Not open for further replies.