Feelin pretty down

coop

i took a girl to senior prom as friends, my choice (skank lol she wore a short dress and no panties, yea all my friends saw her junk haha) but she asked if we could leave because her stomach hurt and she wanted to go home, then on the way just before we get to my house (she drove to my house) she called her bf and asked if she could come over... that b****

i didnt care though i already had my tux because i was taking my gf but we broke up like a week before prom... it was fun at least.

id say go and see what happens and like someone else said, take her to a party and again see what happens :thumbs up especially if shes into cars shes a keeper for sure

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
i took a girl to senior prom as friends, my choice (skank lol she wore a short dress and no panties, yea all my friends saw her junk haha) but she asked if we could leave because her stomach hurt and she wanted to go home, then on the way just before we get to my house (she drove to my house) she called her bf and asked if she could come over... that b****

i didnt care though i already had my tux because i was taking my gf but we broke up like a week before prom... it was fun at least.

id say go and see what happens and like someone else said, take her to a party and again see what happens :thumbs up especially if shes into cars shes a keeper for sure
+1! Those are the best! they actually know what you're talking about..

If shes single, just keep at it man

Omarlito21

Just go for it....When u go to the Movies do the yawnnn put ur arm around her move lol nah but seriously if you really want to know how she feels make a move and see where it goes dont be scared of rejection cause u technically got rejected anyway so you wont feel any worst then you already do. then you wont have to wonder what if??

Prozon

Kris
Sorry, but I'm waving the BS flag on this one.
I have too many asshole friends with hot girlfriends to agree with you on that.
I'm inclined to agree with you here. (Damn that's where i've been going wrong!)
You want more proof? Check the signature quote! :roll:

Just go for it....When u go to the Movies do the yawnnn put ur arm around her
Yeah, maybe even slip a roofie in her drink while you're at it! Date rape FTW! :thumbs up
I had a hard time breaking up that quote.. no puncuation FTL!

hgocasca

level 77 troll
"Those who wait calmly, reap the best crops." ~me.

In other words, keep cool, go along with the whole prom thing. I got asked by the hottest girl in school, I'm by no means good looking, it was because I was the craziest and super funny back then. She had no sexual intentions or ulterior motives, just wanted to kick it with someone she could have a blast with. And we did, and I may or may not have grabbed a drunken noob. LOL. But the point is, be koo, you'll have more fun if you just go with the flow instead of worrying if she likes you. Be you bro!!!!!

LJmLee

i say go. then when your there if shes just not feelin you go hit up another girl instant jealousy and boom shes into you all of a sudden worked for my 9/10 times haha

Smartin

LjmLee beat me to it.
Get her jealous, works most of time.
Its a game bro, your young & have fun!
Go w her to prom, forget the whole friend thing and make a move.
If all fails, you tried and it'll all be in the past bro.
Just be careful man, keep your guard up.
Just remember, there's plenty of fishes in the sea :)
Its prom, there's gonna be a lot of chicks.
Goodluck man!

Smartin

LjmLee beat me to it.
Get her jealous, works most of time.
Its a game bro, your young & have fun!
Go w her to prom, forget the whole friend thing and make a move.
If all fails, you tried and it'll all be in the past bro.
Just be careful man, keep your guard up.
Just remember, there's plenty of fishes in the sea :)
Its prom, there's gonna be a lot of chicks.
Goodluck man!

whatevrthefrag

dude just go, dont think about it to much, whatever happens there happens..
go with the flow and show her that your a live guy and that you care for her and you could show her that she would be missing a lot without you

NEEK94LS

LMAOooooooooo WTF, What a manly forum this is, hahahaha

Anyway just go to the prom, U will both get drunk and she will prolly blow u at the end of the night anyway. If she doesnt then hey you got a teg ur still a champ in my book.

j13

Keep It Clean
alot of great opinion guys haha you guys are pimps.

just make her feel beautiful and tell her. she will get shy and never forget it.

give her attention. girls are attention whores. Listes to her. give her advice. be friend with her and be there for her. don't bug her though. one text message day will her mind on you.

test her dont text nor call. if she gets at you..well you know she's into you. I'm out of the dating scene it was very fun..kinda like being in school again lol

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
Let her know that you like her but dont let on that she has a huge effect on your life. If she knows that you're going to want her no matter what then that gives her the option to go out and see other guys since she knows you're there the fall back on. DON'T BE THE FALL BACK GUY! Talk to her like every other day that way you'll be on her mind but you wont be all up in her business. It's basic psychology (from my experience as a psych major). When a chaser (you) pursues a distancer (her) she will always move away. But if you pull back just a little bit she will then assume the role of the chaser.

goofygamer

you'd be surprised.

i say just go and see where it takes you. quit worrying about how you think she might feel about you and find out.

She has a strong point. There have been many situations where a girl would say that she's just my friend, but they are just saying that as a barrier, just in case I didn't think of them anymore than just friends (hellaofa run-on sentence). Girls can be shy too and are good at hiding their true intentions or emotions.