Feelin pretty down

ROOSEY

dang brah no one likes the friend zone. good luck sir. theres many many fish in the sea

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Just sucks that i went through all of this and ended up right back where i started; a friend.
there will be more girls that will like you more than as a friend. it might not seem like it at the moment, but things will get better. :thumbs up

Last edited:

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Read the whole thread and I totally feel you man. I went through the same situation.

I asked a girl to prom that I had dated like way back in middle school. She was cool and nice so I figured why not. She's into cars (R32 VW lover), liked mine, etc. Things went well at prom, I tried becoming more then friends after, and she asked me the same exact question.

In the end don't get to sad over it. I just ask myself this; Why do I want to be with someone that doesn't want to be with me?

hgocasca

level 77 troll
So whats the word on this situation since you posted last? You still desperately chasing, or did she come to you? Or did you just leave it alone? Spill the beans kid.

Teggy64

Got vtec?
So whats the word on this situation since you posted last? You still desperately chasing, or did she come to you? Or did you just leave it alone? Spill the beans kid.
yeah, she pulled the friend card so I've givin up. But on the brightside, she's hookin me up with her even hotter friend who was flirtin with me at prom. So hopefully this works out. I'lll keep u guys posted.

travistrouble

I didn't read the whole thread, just the first page and this one, but some advice that I learned along the way was that the nice guys do finish last until you A) get married or B) are in your upper 20's. When I was in my teens I tried being the nice guy and taking girls out on nice dates and being romantic and sh*t and after the girls got used to things being "easy" they just dipped out.

And it took that happening for me to realize that girls don't want "easy" they're out for a challenge. If you show her too much that you're all about her then she doesn't have anything to work for or try for. I'm not going to say you have to be a douchebag but you've pretty got to be or else they will walk all over you in the end.

Always seem like there's more important things or people. If they want to hang out, don't make it seem like that's all you have to do. If you make them feel like they're the most important thing you have, then they'll get scared that you'll get too clingy... and girls hate clingy.

The friend zone is definitely not the zone you want to be in unless the girl isn't your type.... at all.