finally...all motor setup getting done

g3teg94

94 Ls/vtec
finally

ok well guys/girls i finally put the car in the shop to get my all motor setup done i cant waht till i get it back and after they tune it i will post up the dyno sheet after it is done

g3teg94

94 Ls/vtec
newspeed said:
specifics?
i have from the block up
jdm gsr tranny
ls block and ls crank
ge rods
arp rod bolts
ctr piston heads
ge vtec conversion kit
b18c1 head
omni power retainers and springs
skunk 2 valves
type r lost motion device
type r vtec seloind,type r oil and water pump
skunk 2 stage 2 cams
skunk2 cam gears
skunk 2 intake manifold
type r throttle body
rc 550 cc injectors
chrome tunning
full greddy evo exhaust (headers,test pipe, evo2 catback)
that is all i can think of right now

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
g3teg94 said:
i have from the block up
jdm gsr tranny
ls block and ls crank
ge rods
arp rod bolts
ctr piston heads
ge vtec conversion kit
b18c1 head
omni power retainers and springs
skunk 2 valves
type r lost motion device
type r vtec seloind,type r oil and water pump
skunk 2 stage 2 cams
skunk2 cam gears
skunk 2 intake manifold
type r throttle body
rc 550 cc injectors
chrome tunning
full greddy evo exhaust (headers,test pipe, evo2 catback)
that is all i can think of right now
seems like I good setup to me, best of luck with it!

g3teg94

94 Ls/vtec
Sirfallsalot243 said:
Good setup, but that exhaust is going to be too restrictive. Youll want a full 2.5" from the header back.
the exhaust is for a gsr so it is 2.5 inch from the test pipe back and they are cutting the headers and opening it up (these guys do wonders with headers and turbo manifolds they make there own)

Winki

Undercover mod
sounds like a pretty sweet set up i just think your injectors are to big way to big for an all motor set up, but eh it will work i guess,

im gonna guess you will put down around 200whp or so, you have anything done to your head as in machine work and are your pistons .25 over?

B18TEG

BLACK DA
Winki said:
sounds like a pretty sweet set up i just think your injectors are to big way to big for an all motor set up, but eh it will work i guess,

im gonna guess you will put down around 200whp or so, you have anything done to your head as in machine work and are your pistons .25 over?
no its fine because he doesnt want to peak out the injectors. this way he can tune a/f and not stress the injectors. good call :) and he should be around the 200-220 mark if not more after tuning

g3teg94

94 Ls/vtec
man guys/girls yall are making so exited talking anout how much hp i will put out hopefully man man man i cant wait tues is the final date and friday is the tuning day i cant wait