finally...all motor setup getting done

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
It jsut doesn't seem right.....you should be pushing more power than that....i know someone on dallas imports had a LS/vtec just stock and he made 180 hp and 140ish tq untuned...it just seems that you should be pushing 220 or so....weird

g3teg94

94 Ls/vtec
ok i found out bout some stuff i bought a guy screwed me over on my tranny the person took out the gsr 1-4th gear and put ls gears in it so that explains why i am not maintaing torque that welladn i was also told taht the skunk 2 cams dont produce well over 7800 rpm so i dunno i am getting a brand new jdm type r tranny i know it is expensive but it will be well woth it and i am gonna do itbs adn hopefully then i will be over 200

o ya p.s. i just picked a 83 civic that i am gonna put a k20a in it and BOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT
can we say track car and major pwning on the street mmmmmmhhhh sex

ltrain

OH SHIT sux about the tranny, where did u get the tranny from can u get his ass mabye shoot him in the face? not to be to violent or anything.., id get a jdm itr with lsd

Jmoney187

LivinLow
nice, the new tranny should def keep your power moving.. wat an asshole, i cant believe some1 would do that and try to ruin a teg! WTF... damn dude itb's ??!! ur guna be well over 200 my friend, thats some cake tho, where'd u get that money!

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
wtf an ls tranny thats ridicious ... you know what he probably did is took the 5th for better gas miles and put the gsr 5th in your shit.

Winki

Undercover mod
g3teg94 said:
ok i found out bout some stuff i bought a guy screwed me over on my tranny the person took out the gsr 1-4th gear and put ls gears in it so that explains why i am not maintaing torque that welladn i was also told taht the skunk 2 cams dont produce well over 7800 rpm so i dunno i am getting a brand new jdm type r tranny i know it is expensive but it will be well woth it and i am gonna do itbs adn hopefully then i will be over 200

o ya p.s. i just picked a 83 civic that i am gonna put a k20a in it and BOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT
can we say track car and major pwning on the street mmmmmmhhhh sex
Humm???? well that suckes you got screwed over but you should probably be doing 3rd gear pulls on the dyno anyways so that wouldnt matter... and if you got stage 2 cams and someone tells you they dont produce good over 7800 call them an effin retard because that is complete bull when i have seen them make power good power well over 8k so good in fact a friend of mine just retuned his car to rev to 9800 insted of the 9300, dont take this the wrong way but i think you need new mechanics and a better tuner then you will make power just fine

g3teg94

94 Ls/vtec
ya i dunno i need to figure something out bc i should make more damn power than that i was thinking i would be around 205whp and 150lbs i dunno i am gona buy the itbs and get the new tranny so hopefully that will put me close to 210 :) but any was fo rthe one who asked what i do to get the money i am mechanic at a dealership