Finally Got My Integra

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
It would probably be cheaper to sell the car and buy a bone stock GS-R and start from there. Spending money to change things that money has already been spent on is very costly.

that is my 2cents
i cant sell the car seeing as how i still owe money on it i traded my mustang for this. i was happy to get an import but i knew i would get alot of haters on how it looked

alyssafacex

well i definitly want to get rid of atleast the wing and the things on the side of the wing, idk it looks weird. but, the body kit is going to have to stay for a while until i get the money saved up to buy OEM bumpers. i want to get rid of the tails to but money is an issue

i was wondering if i should just start with the engine, or the body and get it back to not looking so ricey
depends on your budget.
as for getting rid of the tails, put them on CL and see what offers you get, if any, maybe some dumby will trade you for stock ones, then you won't have to spend any money. i actually know a guy who wants to get rid of his 94 stock tails..
i've been in your shoes about keeping the bodykit. i just kept looking and found the front and rear stock OEM bumpers for 100. CL is your bestfriend!!
again, you could just put the whole body kit and wing on craigslist just to see if you get anyone wanting it.. then if you sell those you'd have money to get stock bumpers and possibly a wing cause your gonna have holes in your trunk.
or you could focus on the engine and blow everyone away when they wanna race a "ricer" and you blow them out of the water with your 375hp ricermobile :p

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
i took just took the wing off but theres these weird things that are next to them and i dont know how to get them off i dont see any bolts but i dont just wanna pull it off you know?
anyone seen or heard of these before?

and does anyone know how to fill the wholes that i have from me taking off my wing?

jznsn2u

you should probably take out the side panels inside your car and check if their screwed from under there. you're headlights are clean! +1

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
alright ill try the inside panel hpoefully i will find some screws or something

if not is there anything i could do to remove it if its bondoed to the car?

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
alright ill try the inside panel hpoefully i will find some screws or something

if not is there anything i could do to remove it if its bondoed to the car?
welcome to the club man! but if its bondo'd to the car then your kinda SOL... you have to cut them off and take all of the bondo off untill you get back to bare metal. then it has to be repainted.

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
Yeah beasically thats the only thing left to do, make sure if the other parts of the wing aren't bonded with the car, same thing with the side panels.

Can't believe it was THAT riced out

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
Yeah beasically thats the only thing left to do, make sure if the other parts of the wing aren't bonded with the car, same thing with the side panels.

Can't believe it was THAT riced out
i know bro but im working on it lol i want to get rid of the tails next then im going to deal with the bodykit and find OEM bumpers and sideskirts

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
i know bro but im working on it lol i want to get rid of the tails next then im going to deal with the bodykit and find OEM bumpers and sideskirts
Could always go to a junkyard to replace the hatch, but i wouldn't do that unless its a last resort.

bumbers and sideskirts will be easy to find, just try CL or Honda-Tech:)

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
Could always go to a junkyard to replace the hatch, but i wouldn't do that unless its a last resort.

bumbers and sideskirts will be easy to find, just try CL or Honda-Tech:)
gotcha thanks bro i know its ricey but im glad to not have my mustang anymore hah