Finally Got My Integra

mirrorimg

so does anyone know how to plug up holes that i have from the wing gone now?
Four pages and no one answers this simple ass question? Hmmm. I hope I just missed the comment about it.

You can do a few things.
1. You can sand off the paint around the holes, and have them welded in then ground down smooth. A little body filler if needed. This is the BEST option, but not the cheapest.
2.You can use plastic plugs to fill the holes. A little silicone underneath to make sure it seals.
3. You can fill it with just bondo, and hope it doesnt crack/sag over time.

Options 1 and 3 are going to require you to paint the hatch, but if you plan on doing that eventually, you can use plugs then do it the right way when you are ready to paint.

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
Four pages and no one answers this simple ass question? Hmmm. I hope I just missed the comment about it.

You can do a few things.
1. You can sand off the paint around the holes, and have them welded in then ground down smooth. A little body filler if needed. This is the BEST option, but not the cheapest.
2.You can use plastic plugs to fill the holes. A little silicone underneath to make sure it seals.

Options 1 and 3 are going to require you to paint the hatch, but if you plan on doing that eventually, you can use plugs then do it the right way when you are ready to paint.
THANK YOU! lol the sketch did help though

integraGSRkid

integraGSRkid

You can do a few things.

++++1!

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
alrightyy so just bought some blacked out OEM tails from this guy and got rid of the clear ones

one step closer to the de-ricing process
now just the bumpers and sideskirts

ThrowbackTEGjam

sweeet ride, congrats on the teg! def. seems like the de-ricing is coming along well. im new to CI as well, just bought a bone stock 95 LS for 3 grand with 120k on the engine and only 1 owner previously, it rides as smooth as my 04 TL aspec! all mint aside from the notorious rust on each quarter panel.

I had a body kit very similar to urs and never installed (when i owned my first teg 6 years ago) never installed it, threw it on CL and got $200 for it. so you will def get some cash back during the process. good luck!

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
sweeet ride, congrats on the teg! def. seems like the de-ricing is coming along well. im new to CI as well, just bought a bone stock 95 LS for 3 grand with 120k on the engine and only 1 owner previously, it rides as smooth as my 04 TL aspec! all mint aside from the notorious rust on each quarter panel.

I had a body kit very similar to urs and never installed (when i owned my first teg 6 years ago) never installed it, threw it on CL and got $200 for it. so you will def get some cash back during the process. good luck!

yeaa thats what the taillights look like im definitly getting along with the de-rice process. now im trying to sell my wheels on CL for 400 but i need a trade more because i dont have another set of wheels to ride on lol

Last edited:

TheRage

That guy.
so does anyone know how to plug up holes that i have from the wing gone now?
On my LS,someone had tried to make it into a Type-R wanna be and drilled holes for the type R wing,what I would suggest is take a couple of pennys and hold them up to the underside of the holes the bondo the top,and JB weld the pennys on the bottom to prevent rusting,and then your holes are filled,and if you get it painted you won't recognize the bondo. :)

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
On my LS,someone had tried to make it into a Type-R wanna be and drilled holes for the type R wing,what I would suggest is take a couple of pennys and hold them up to the underside of the holes the bondo the top,and JB weld the pennys on the bottom to prevent rusting,and then your holes are filled,and if you get it painted you won't recognize the bondo. :)
that sounds like a good idea lol

ThrowbackTEGjam

yeaa thats what the taillights look like im definitly getting along with the de-rice process. now im trying to sell my wheels on CL for 400 but i need a trade more because i dont have another set of wheels to ride on lol
looks good man! what size are those wheels? im thinkin about gettin 16's or 17's but those look like a pot holes best friend!