first time stance

dammz

Yea i wasnt Wanting to go cheap.for the coilovers and cambers im spending bout 1000.then id have to save for the bags which iv found for atleast 1300

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
thats still cheap lol. quality coilover will run at least 1000. Unless its the buddy club N+ i think thats like 800 and its super good.

dammz

Ok thanks then ill look in to the bcn+.id rather spend that extra 100 for better quality.and im guessing the skunk2 cambers arnt good either?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
those are fine. i would do ultra series if you do stance. I really would do koni ground control if you wanted to go low.

dammz

Thanks ill defiantly be looking in to all these.like i saod this is really my first attempt at doing anything to a car so all the help and support i can get the better..is their anything else i should look in to?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
cutting your shock towers and getting spare headers and oil pans and transmission cases, skid plates over gas lines, frame rails etc...to each their own.

dammz

Alright thanks for the help.im sure ill be posting my progress once i figure out how to upload photos from a phone on here