Fog Lights

racerguy06

wiring look good to me have you checked to see if there is power to that port on the fuse panel
you might have to have your running lights on thats how mine are

BugJuice

well couldnt i just move the brown plugged black cord in to a different slot in the fuse box,k or does it have to go into that one?

BugJuice

yay yay f yeah. finally figured them out. Now i just have to figure out how to run the wires through the console!

BugJuice

It seems a bit odd to me though. The button is always light up. Not matter what. Even if the car is off.

bradster101

Did you have to cut the bumper to fit the fog lights itself? I assume they feed through the back of it right?

And where is the plug under the dash? I cant seem to find it

BugJuice

yeah i had to cut the bumper. its the fuse box it plugs into. look at the pictures i posted earlier.

bradster101

My friend found the plug for me...

Been cutting the bumper and what not, so far is has been a very unpleasant experience lol.

On top of that I didnt get the wiring harness.... only the relay wires came in

Did you guys have to adjust the lights once they are in or were they pretty centerd? And you should posy some pix of the light up close (lights off, just want to see how you have that cover thing mounted)

stewy485

FlyingCaesar
password is being gay and they said my lights are backordered...so i returned mine and i dont any back for a couple of weeks to a month now.... and i sent it to them two weeks ago....FML

NebulousGSR

Don't get replicas for your integra, the si-vtec fogs look so much better than those cheap ebay ones. I have had an uncountable number of people ask me about my si-vtec fogs and it feels good to tell them they are real. Your car is an investment, why go cheap? Just wait a while and save your money. But finding si-vtec fogs is going to be a challenge, passwordjdm hasn't had them in stock for a really long time.

The real thing looks so much better...

BugJuice

I don`t really see that much of a difference. There brighter? I am going to change the bulb eventually.
Btw that is one sick picture though.