Ford GT running from the police.

slowboyy

i did the cannon run 3yrs ago in my built cosworth sti and the funny thing about the run was all them dudes who had half million dollar cars was getting pulled over the most and the ones who decided to run still got caught, while us common folk with subbies, hondas and acura's was leaving cops in the dust.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
So how do we know the cop actually chased him?

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
i did the cannon run 3yrs ago in my built cosworth sti and the funny thing about the run was all them dudes who had half million dollar cars was getting pulled over the most and the ones who decided to run still got caught, while us common folk with subbies, hondas and acura's was leaving cops in the dust.
what hondas and acuras do cannonball runs? out of all the videos and movies ive seen ive never seen anything like that. ive seen maybe 2 stis but no hondas the only acuras were NSXs that ive seen... which cannon ball run did you do?

speedin

The Transporter
Pics or lies on that one. A built Cosworth is massively expensive. There CHEAPEST short block (basically just forged rods/pistons) is $5.5k, and that is barely worth calling a "Cosworth" engine. The next level up (the 1st real Cosworth engine) is $9.3k. The CHEAPEST longblock is $12.3k. And this is JUST the engine. So to have a built Cosworth STI you have to be shitting $, because its a massive waste unless your made of $. There are much better, CHEAPER ways to build a STI than going Cosworth. A Tomei 2.2L Ej207 Stroker is less than Cosworth engines, and Tomei > Cosworth...

what hondas and acuras do cannonball runs? out of all the videos and movies ive seen ive never seen anything like that. ive seen maybe 2 stis but no hondas the only acuras were NSXs that ive seen... which cannon ball run did you do?
This is true. Ive seen some rental cars as joke to. But usually people who do the runs have some $ because the entry fees are well over $10k.

Last edited: