Ford unveils the new police interceptor

Think maybe I'll hit up thte police auction is 2 years or so when they start selling them off...That's a pretty bad ass Ford.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
tauras is probably a better platform than the crown vic anyway. wonder if it will be FWD. but that is pretty sick looking.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
tauras is probably a better platform than the crown vic anyway. wonder if it will be FWD. but that is pretty sick looking.
said it will be offered in both fwd and awd :evil: now those bastards can really keep up on the hwy... FUUUUUUUUUUU

atomic_peach

Neat! I still like the look of the Carbon Motors police car more, though, because it looks a bit more aggressive. Check out some pics of it here!

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
damn lol nice cruiser.. i may have to speed around town just to get pulled over by one.. wait wait.. no not gonna work this hick town prolly wont see those things till 2030 =/

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
we have Mustang GTs here. the light placement on those is actually impossible to see since they are strobes. out unmarked crown vics are so easy to spot.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
lol. just think how many american cars have similar headlights to the crown vic. atleast these are easily distinguishable.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
lol. just think how many american cars have similar headlights to the crown vic. atleast these are easily distinguishable.
i disagree... look at the headlight of the dodge charger interceptors and the newest body style honda accord... at night from any sort of distance i cant see a difference. so i think every damn accord is a cop...

jznsn2u

i just noticed on the modern police cars the sirens slope down like a scoop toward the rear so the sirens arent as noticable. maybe its a cali thing?