Ford unveils the new police interceptor

XxCaryxX

Meh, its ok looking and I like the numbers but I hate ford. Polish a turd and its still a turd imo. But like I said, I am not a Ford man.

heykosal

Angkorian
tauras is probably a better platform than the crown vic anyway. wonder if it will be FWD. but that is pretty sick looking.
said it will be offered in both fwd and awd :evil: now those bastards can really keep up on the hwy... FUUUUUUUUUUU
Good..it'll make it easier to out run them at highway speeds! Let that AWD drag slow them dowN!
we have Mustang GTs here. the light placement on those is actually impossible to see since they are strobes. out unmarked crown vics are so easy to spot.
We have Charger R/T's here. I used to think they were V6 cars..but I started noticing the dual exhaust and hearing them..scared me a bit.
i disagree... look at the headlight of the dodge charger interceptors and the newest body style honda accord... at night from any sort of distance i cant see a difference. so i think every damn accord is a cop...
WOW I'M NOT CRAZY! I tell my friends this and noone agrees!

I don't feel like reading the article though..are the police interceptors getting the EcoBoost engine?