Former CI.com member - HIT and RUN

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Hey guys,

Just wanted to share a story that happened today. At approximately 430PM, i was rear-ended by a red integra with altezza's registered to a kid from STONEHAM, MA. License plate 798NG8. My first instinct was to pull over and resolve the issue. Accidents happen, i get it. Its a pretty routine process. "Are you okay?" Check out the damage. Apologize. Evaluate what to do.

BUT this kid had no intentions of doing so. He stepped on it; drove around me and LEFT. I followed him to the red light down the road. Pulled over and got out of my car to approach his vehicle. I was PISSED at this point. NO regard for human life. I'm in the middle of the road at a busy intersection cursing and this moron decides a HIT and RUN was the most efficient way. He reverses towards me and drives around 3 cars AT A RED LIGHT and guns it down the road. Cars are beeping left and right.

Come to find out this ASSHOLE has no insurance. Mind you if he had pulled over I probably would have let him go. Being a past integra owner, I kept that in mind. It was minimal scratches with some of his paint on mine that I could have buffed out. As a former member of CI.com, I still have respect for all cars and drivers who share the road. But this dickhead ruins it for other members who abide by the law and follow the rules of the road.

I seriously hope this kid gets caught and has his license revoked. GOOD LUCK getting summoned to court douchebag if youre reading this. OH FUCK YOU PRICK.

I ask you guys one favor, if you could spread this message. Hopefully we could make the road a safer place and Honda/Acura owners could save itself from the dick moves by kids likes these.

Sincerely,
Jimmy Ros
Former GSR owner

P.S. Sorry for the cursing. A little livid at the moment.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Little fucking cunt. I would be pissed too. If you have his plate, get a friend that's good with computers (prolly and Asian) and have him track the plates. After that, you can show up to his house; I love vigilantism

jbrown97ls

Little fucking cunt. I would be pissed too. If you have his plate, get a friend that's good with computers (prolly and Asian) and have him track the plates. After that, you can show up to his house; I love vigilantism
This.

Sorry to hear that. I would be livid. Hopefully it gets handled.

Zachc6464

I wish i had the scanner program still but the govt killed it. Hopefully you can find someone who can track it. I would go to his house with you if I lived near you

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Read the first sentence, he said stoneham, ma.

That sucks man, I agree with tracking the plate down.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
his INFO from the plate run:

Tyler C. Russo
200 Mountain View Rd.
Stoneham, MA 02180

1997 Acura Integra

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
his INFO from the plate run:

Tylor C. Russo
200 Mountain View Rd.
Stoneham, MA 02180

1997 Acura Integra
Time to show up with the mob and get active. I would track him down and find him away from his home and let him know you're taking parts from his car and convince him he's getting off easy, that's what she said. Nigga be rolling on dookies with no engine if I had that kind of info

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Is it a Gsr? Take his engine and gearbox, make him sign a bill of sale, and cash it out or build another integra