Former CI.com member - HIT and RUN

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Do you have any witnesses to the accident? Don't do something stupid and sink down to this fucktard's level. For all we know it wasn't the owner, it could of been stolen or something dumb. Not to mention the fact that people are telling you to go vandalize or steal his property on a public forum and if his shit comes up missing the next thing you know they will be knocking on your door.

If you have his plates and can show the damage between the two vehicles just call the cops, don't even go near his house by yourself.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
Do you have any witnesses to the accident? Don't do something stupid and sink down to this fucktard's level. For all we know it wasn't the owner, it could of been stolen or something dumb. Not to mention the fact that people are telling you to go vandalize or steal his property on a public forum and if his shit comes up missing the next thing you know they will be knocking on your door.

If you have his plates and can show the damage between the two vehicles just call the cops, don't even go near his house by yourself.
Agreed. Play it smart, you have the upper hand.

'94 Teg FTW.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Do you have any witnesses to the accident? Don't do something stupid and sink down to this f***tard's level. For all we know it wasn't the owner, it could of been stolen or something dumb. Not to mention the fact that people are telling you to go vandalize or steal his property on a public forum and if his s*** comes up missing the next thing you know they will be knocking on your door.

x3.I know few read my quotes and even less apply it to their lives but I think it fits well here, "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy” – Christopher Dawson

99TegLs

No one here would turn towards acts of violence to solve a conflict that could be handled by the proper authorities. Thanks so much for you offering of advice and your super duper quote.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Thank you for your sarcasm, it really helps. Considering there are several people on the first page saying they want to go find this guy and mess with him, you really think "no one here would turn towards acts of violence to solve a conflict"? Use some logic please.

renarudo

I say report that guy and let the police handle it. I wouldn't rule out that the car probably was stolen so the actual owner might not be at fault....I just hope that you get your ride fixed and the guilty party gets what's in store for them. Also hope you don't have to come out of pocket to fix your ride.

99TegLs

Thank you for your sarcasm, it really helps. Considering there are several people on the first page saying they want to go find this guy and mess with him, you really think "no one here would turn towards acts of violence to solve a conflict"? Use some logic please.
In turn, you yourself should use some logic. I find most criminals (assault is a criminal act) don't advertise. My sarcasm is well suited towards your level of reproduced face-level intellect. I'm overjoyed you thought your post was helpful, well-suited, and that your applied quote was perfect for the situation. This was a rant thread, and if you spend some time on forums reading, and gathering information, Then maybe your face-level intellect will grow skin deep. Try learning instead of starting new threads on how to drive in a criminal fashion or spread unhelpful advice. My words of advice? Don't poke the bear. ~OUT~

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
^ lol at this guy.

I'm not gonna pursue this kid, but I will keep track on what is happening.

On another note when the officer showed me his database on his laptop, the kid's picture came up. he verified that he had no insurance and that they will catch him. this SCUMBAG will pay for his lack of common courtesy.