Forza 4 demo

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I used to own bitches on 2. I miss that game but it takes too much time from my life to get where I want to be

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I would just grind away on the career mode to get cash to buy paint schemes and tune them; now tuning doesn't make enough sense to do it on the fly. Forza 2 had a decent tuning calculator that would be a good baseline, then just fine tune from there

NEEK94LS

Game is pretty bad ass, I pre ordered the one that gives u the cr-z, im curious as to what u will be able to do to i.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
meh, I wasnt too happy with it. Losing traction under half throttle in fourth gear at 3200 rpms in an Impreza just doesnt make much sense. I felt like the physics in GT5 were better. Graphics in Forza are definitely sick!!!

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
Their physics are a lot better than fm3 and Gt5.

In fm3 they mis matched their data but in fm4 they got all of it straight from Pirelli.

The demo was cool, graphics are fantastic. I can't wait until it comes out.

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
My Xbox is so fucked up right now. I've been playing my PS3 a shit ton more with GT5, but I need to buy a new 360 for Forza 4. LOOKS MOTHER FUCKING AMAZING!

FUCK!

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Somehow I'm in the top 8% of lap times in the 458 Italia with everything off except an auto trans.

I always thought I sucked, I guess I'm better than most.