Forza 4 demo

Squigget

Charly[horse];963528 said:
Jus curious, :p what teggies do they have in it? or any?
They have the 2001 Acura integra type r and the 2000 honda integra type r. and then i think the 2003 integra type r (rsx body) and the mugen integra type r

when my new job comes through im buying a kinect and this game. auto vista is to sick

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
some 1st day playing review?
The graphics are amazing, they improved the exhaust sounds a lot, the sim steering is very realistic, all of the physics problems from fm3 seem to have been fixed.
They improved just about everything.

iDrive a GS-R

Yea the game is sick ive never played any of the other forzas except for like the demo
But yea its alot better than nfs the steering feels realistic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iDrive a GS-R

I feel so cool i bought a type r and boosted that shit its making 451hp but had to bring it down a bit cause it was hard to control but i was keeping up with ferraris

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
I feel so cool i bought a type r and boosted that shit its making 451hp but had to bring it down a bit cause it was hard to control but i was keeping up with ferraris

Lol I did that too. Slammed it on the ground and put down so much power it won't even take off without spinning in circles. S2K swap FTW!

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.

iDrive a GS-R

Yea i made my type r white with bronze te37 and just bought an s2k but so much power (boosted it lmao) i fishtail in turns

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Yea i made my type r white with bronze te37 and just bought an s2k but so much power (boosted it lmao) i fishtail in turns

Sounds sick. You know how to pull pictures off the xbox? I wanna sort up some of my whips

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.