Found a 92 GSR......

jdean41

in no way shape or form is a b20 better than a b17. I would pay that much for a b20 vtec fully built complete with a gsr tranny, running ITB's and the works. But id take a b17 over a b20 any day. Mainly cuz its so damn RARE! lol

reighn3

Reighn3
Holy shit never thought I see my car on here well let me start of by first saying that I don't watch too much fast and furious I just know how to drive a car and when you double clutch it doesn't grind and I guessed on the kbb but the only reason I'm selling it is that I need money for rent so don't rip on my car or me oh and I might be off on the production number that's just what I read on one of the forums on here.

91tegwitgsr

You know actually getting it and rebuilding the motor might just be more fun and like everybody keeps saying it's a rare motor....plus then I'd have 2 integras sitting in my driveway with GSR's

Holy shit never thought I see my car on here well let me start of by first saying that I don't watch too much fast and furious I just know how to drive a car and when you double clutch it doesn't grind and I guessed on the kbb but the only reason I'm selling it is that I need money for rent so don't rip on my car or me oh and I might be off on the production number that's just what I read on one of the forums on here.
This post makes me feel like we need a facepalm smiley...

reighn3

Reighn3
Yup all stock just text me For more info 5415305773