Friday!

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
i didnt know my penis could get this soft ...thanx friday video..

lol wow where do i start the clowning !!?? lol ive the bitch could rhyme she sounds like she chokes on some dick. the fuckin car is filled with tennyboppers and the party looks more like a my neices baptism!!! lol god looks like beiber and lady agag have some competition

BeatBox

Real Good!
"tennyboppers" hahahaha

yeah shes a joke, the guy who owns the company is a pedo wanna be usher

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
maybe it's because my parents didn't have money to throw around and pay a production company so i can make a song and a music video, but when i was 13 (her current age. yes i read it online.), partying was the last thing i was looking forward to the weekends for.

and a better version:
[YOUTUBE="Friday"]zzfQwXEqYaI[/YOUTUBE]

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
13... all I cared about on Friday was sleeping in on Saturday and skateboarding with some friends.

JemmieN

not a girl lol
When I was 13, all I did was play RuneScape and go work with my aunt peeling the heads off of fresh shrimp.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
13... all I cared about on Friday was sleeping in on Saturday and skateboarding with some friends.
Exactly. all i did on Friday through Sunday was play massive amounts of video games like Super Smash Brothers and play basketball at the park near by.

partying? my cousins birthday party that had a jumper and tons of cake, sure.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Ahhhhh could anyone listen to the whole thing? I stopped it when i noticed the chick next to her had braces... FAIL.