Friday!

Ay-T

Bathed In Blood
The censored one is MUCH better then this...When I first heard this, I thought I was going to hell....that song HAS to be a spawn of satan.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
after watching it at least a dozen times, still not knowing how i was able to watch it that many times, i still literally do not understand her reasoning or purpose on to as why she made the song.

still dumbfounded..

Ay-T

Bathed In Blood
after watching it at least a dozen times, still not knowing how i was able to watch it that many times, i still literally do not understand her reasoning or purpose on to as why she made the song.

still dumbfounded..
Cause its FRIDAY! duhhh, she talk bout how she gonna go to her friends friends house and anticipate that random black rappers arrival.

Notice the black dude ride ZERO times....tsk tsk

gs300cky

I can't believe I just wasted 2min of my life... I didn't finish it but all I did after the beginning 20sec was watch the clock to see when it wood finish. Maybe her and Justin beiber will team up together and do an awesome show together on why teeny boppers shouldn't ever sing

Kinta94

I can't believe I just wasted 2min of my life... I didn't finish it but all I did after the beginning 20sec was watch the clock to see when it wood finish. Maybe her and Justin beiber will team up together and do an awesome show together on why teeny boppers shouldn't ever sing
haha "wood" you mean would.? but haha this girl has gotten so much crap for this song and everywhere people have posted why they don't like this song. I personally dont listen to this type of music soo I cant judge it which is why I just stick to what I know.

gs300cky

No I meant wood cuz she killed my morning wood quick lmao and x2 and not listening to this garb I prefer my rock techno and rap

whitedc4

wow. if it wasn't for this song i might have never known that it was FRIDAY!!! FRIDAY!!!! FRIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY. when there is a car of 5 people and only one seat open i'll be like her and debate where to sit for a minute or two