From Hubcaps to Volks... the good // bad // ugly [ pics inside ]

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha like i told some of ya... it took me a couple years to get some real deal rims :thumbup: from the begining with the civic hubcups.... to the VOLKS!!!!! 8)

btw here is why you choose volks bitches!!!! :thumbup:

sik ass rays engineering video of how their rims are made... very educational :thumbs up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEq8C5ZIezY

14"Steelies with EX hubcaps

15" 94 Gsr 5 Stars // Fat 5's... w/ Honda Center Caps

15" 99 Civic Si's

15" 99 Gsr Blades w/ Honda Center Caps

16" Rota C8's... Royal black w/ Polished Lip

then i painted them VSM...

and this is why rotas SUCK :thumbdown:

15" Rota Auto X... Black w/ Red Lip

then i painted them Dupi Color Graphite

and now these bay boys....
15" Volk CE28N Titanium Grey

now i am able to say... VOLKS > ROTAS :thumbs up *WOOT* *WOOT*... rotas... velox... and konigs and lick my balls :twisted:

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
SilverDB8 said:
now i am able to say... VOLKS > ROTAS *WOOT* *WOOT*... rotas... velox... and konigs and lick my balls
x2

Nice rims :thumbs up

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha i'm thinkin of getting them redone in titanium grey or bronze... still not sure yet... even more krazy if i made them look like the :"TIME ATTACKS" ... black with the red trim... but iono... that might look kinda ghey :what:

anyone got pics of CE28's?

MidniteFreedom

he is now! i went thru 5 rims already... hes at 7 rims lol hey some day ill get me volks or advans on my new ride one day man one day....

speedin

The Transporter
SilverDB8 said:
haha i'm thinkin of getting them redone in titanium grey or bronze... still not sure yet... even more krazy if i made them look like the :"TIME ATTACKS" ... black with the red trim... but iono... that might look kinda ghey :what:

anyone got pics of CE28's?
NOOOOOOOOOOO, Dont paint the Volks. Let them be. They look good

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
speedin said:
NOOOOOOOOOOO, Dont paint the Volks. Let them be. They look good
lol... don't worry i ain't painting them... probably get them professionally done or powedercoated... i gotta do some research... someone told me powercoating makes the forged rim weak :what:

oh and the reason they're getting re done is because 1 rim has a slight curb rash and 1has paint chippin off... and the other 2 are fine... so i might as well get them re-done... or strip them down to white?... lol

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
thanks for the comment guys :thumbs up

well, in the end i believe its worth it... i got tired of my rotas bending :thumbdown:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
here are the pics of the colors the ce28N comes in:

the close up of the bronze:

time attack [ black w/ red trim ]:

and the original color in a better light [ titanium gunmetal - i think its a different color than picture above ] :

so far i'm thinkin of restoring it to the original color or going with the bronze... what do you guys think?i'm not really feeling the time attacks.... unless my car is black or red.