From Hubcaps to Volks... the good // bad // ugly [ pics inside ]

nautica_t

good stuff. finally got some volks

and you're rotas c8. it could happen to any wheel.
low profile tires tend to do that :p

i want some volks too but too bad, i'm going to be picking upjdm 16's instad again, as i miss those rims too much.

MeDiKTeG

Wingless Hatch
imo Those time attacks look sick. I think they would go great with the silver.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha yea i got through a lot of different sets... gotta try them all and find out yourself if you like them or not.

i posted a VOLKS link thats shows you how they make it... you guys you check it out.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
The Rays video is cool as hell. I really like the CE28s. How much did you pick those up for? If you don't mind me asking? Why 15"?

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
honestly i wanted 16's... but with volks... each inch costs more $$$... lol

but yea... i found a local guy selling them for a really good price i couldn't pass up... $750 + my skunk2 rear strut bar... its not in the newest condition but its only cosmetic damages

whats gay is the second after i picked up my volks... another guy in the LA area... [ which was a 1.5 hour drive for me ] was selling some 16" white volk te-37's w/ tires for ONLY $1000... i was going nuts man... and then i see some 17" 5zigen w/ tires for $700... omg... where were these fuckers selling rims when i was looking for some... lol

lol just my luck... this always happens after i buy what yearned for

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha if you know me... color doesn't matter cause my ass always end up painting them... lol

i might be stupid enough and paint them like the time attacks... but i know better... :lol:... now all i need is jdm front end to match with the rims... ROFL!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha i must be on crack to paint my volks... these aren't like my rotas anymore... i'd have to get them professionally done or powder coated

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
g3teg97 said:
Yeah, the finish on them now is pimp, so I'd leave it like that.
haha i guess you havent seen the other wheel... its not bad... but the paint is chippin off... and its white underneath... i'd say its a quarter size chip

thats why i'm thinkin of gettin them redone.... either the same finish or bronze

speedin

The Transporter
SilverDB8 said:
haha i guess you havent seen the other wheel... its not bad... but the paint is chippin off... and its white underneath... i'd say its a quarter size chip

thats why i'm thinkin of gettin them redone.... either the same finish or bronze
Thought you said they were BRAND NEW?