FUN ricer contest

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
I think we should have a contest to see who can find the MOST RICER car they have ever seen on the streets, internet, wherever. I think it would be kinda fun to see who could find the biggest ricer

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
haha! I saw an accord with TRD stamped on it the other day at school! I'll have to take my camera to school on monday, there are some good ones in the parking lot.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
theres a jetta by my moms house that has DOHC VTEC sticker like on SI's on the sides lol what a dummy

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
lol...i can win this easy.......welcome to richmond....ricer city of the world!!!

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Richmonds pretty cool man.. we've got a R33 Skyline GT-R V-Spec around here, a handful of turbo integras, handful of RX-7's, Supras, and a whole bunch of Evo's and WRX's who know what they're doing. Team Emperor is around here. So all that makes up for all the kids that rice out their cars.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
i got one by my house but i gotta get a pick up, its a older tiburon with all chrome wheel wells and it has a jaguar thing on the hood (whatever you call those stupid ass things kids use to steal) its pretty funny looking i gotta get a pick up.

8urcivic

Kev_98IntegraLS said:
Richmonds pretty cool man.. we've got a R33 Skyline GT-R V-Spec around here, a handful of turbo integras, handful of RX-7's, Supras, and a whole bunch of Evo's and WRX's who know what they're doing. Team Emperor is around here. So all that makes up for all the kids that rice out their cars.
team emperor....=:rice: ......jk

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
8urcivic said:
team emperor....=:rice: ......jk
yea team emeperor is full of filipinos. i was asked to join (since my dad is friends with most of them and we are filipino) but i said no since my car. well... sucks... specially compared to theirs.. lol

8urcivic

Kev_98IntegraLS said:
yea team emeperor is full of filipinos. i was asked to join (since my dad is friends with most of them and we are filipino) but i said no since my car. well... sucks... specially compared to theirs.. lol
those guys have nice cars.......but none of them can drive corners fast.