FUN ricer contest

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Oh i used to have some real good ones...Hm..let me find a pic of 8urcivcs teg...jk. Ill take some next week at our local meet.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
g2teg said:
was she hot lol, i saw not one but 2 honda civics with a type-r badge on the rear yesterday lol made me laugh
Hell no she looked all nerdy and was all up on the steering wheel and she had an old lady in the passenger seat.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Kuchtaboy said:
didn't 8urcivic use to have a civic that got stuck on a speed bump...? lol

8urcivcs Teg got stuck on the speed bump over a friends house. To bad i missed it

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
didn't 8urcivic use to have a civic that got stuck on a speed bump...? lol
naa...my integra got stuck....thats what happend when your lowered 4 inches. :)

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
crzy azn said:
f-u fine...ill save you the trouble..

after some more modifications
added a truck

camber kit set as negative as possible

best of all, front end conversion

yea my first car was rice...what ev. the integra made up for it..until i wrecked it.
...this ran the 12 right?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
8urcivic said:
naa...my integra got stuck....thats what happend when your lowered 4 inches. :)
lol, well I remember seeing a picture, I thought it was a civic. oh well, its still funny as shit! lol

I'm lovin' the camber kit on that civic too! That think must have handled amazingly!! lol

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Kuchtaboy said:
lol, well I remember seeing a picture, I thought it was a civic. oh well, its still funny as shit! lol

I'm lovin' the camber kit on that civic too! That think must have handled amazingly!! lol

Thats custom.

98PAITR

crzy azn said:
f-u fine...ill save you the trouble..

after some more modifications
added a truck

camber kit set as negative as possible

best of all, front end conversion

yea my first car was rice...what ev. the integra made up for it..until i wrecked it.
I had that same Wings West Kit on my first GSR. I loved it but it must be cursed cause a month after installing it:

~click pic to see full size~

Last edited:

crzy azn

is crzy
8urcivic said:
...this ran the 12 right?
used to, before i bought it they took what ever was in it out. and put a crap D16-Y7 in. boo.

that sucks kutch..oh well, shit happens. lol and yes im taller than the civic :p only half azn.