Ganyon's 99 GS build thread

Ganyon

She's still going. She'll be getting a motor soon. I'm only tucking the headlight harness and a few other things.

96LSteg

Jemel
Its always something. My battery is done.
This is my reason for stopping work on my teg for a while (oh and money :lol:) I got tired of fixing one thing after another. Fix something, car works for a while, something else gives out.....

Nick_C78

Battery is nothing! Come talk to me when you have a tiny cheap ass oil squirt wreck your freshly built bottom end.

Ganyon

I got off work at midnight and it was dead. I tried calling my dad since I didn't have any jumper cables or anything. Kept calling for half an hour strait hoping he would hear the phone, wake up and come help, but nope. Luckily one of our night stockers at work had jumper cables and helped me. I guess my dad feels bad since he said he's going to buy me a battery after work.

Ganyon

Not much going on. I took off the 5zigens and put the fat 5's back on and washed the car. The 5zigens need tires and the 5's have brand new tires. I haven't had time to get them swapped.

Ganyon

Took the 5zigens and fat 5's to mr. Tire. They're getting the tires swapped. Now to get my b20 after echm this weekend.