Ganyon's 99 GS build thread

Ganyon

Well got my learners and I put my strut bar on. I can definitely feel a difference. Best $23 upgrade ever.

Ganyon

Haha. I just went out to take pics and tried to put them on the laptop and it won't work. So I guess we'll have to wait until my pc gets fixed. It blew up a week after being fixed.

JGvtec

Haha. I just went out to take pics and tried to put them on the laptop and it won't work. So I guess we'll have to wait until my pc gets fixed. It blew up a week after being fixed.
:(

Ganyon

Ok guys. Remember when I said that my car wouldn't pass inspection because of blue headlights? Well, tonight I found the lights and decided to put them in. They are not blue at all. They're bright white.

JGvtec

You couldn't pass because of your headlights? Thats bogus. Just get the 6k. How bright are yours?

Ganyon

Well that was just one reason, but they're not h.I.d's. You would probably think they are cuz they're so bright. I'll upload pics in a minute or two.

Ganyon

Not much going on. Gave the teg a bath along with my moms xb. The teg is parked safely in the garage.

Moms xb nice and clean.