Ganyon's 99 GS build thread

Ganyon

10/18/11*
I did another DIY mod. Very cheap. Actually it was free. I changed the color of my clock. It used to light up white, well now it's blue. All I did was take it out, open it up, take out the plastic filter, made a new one out of an iPod touch screen protecter, colored it blue with sharpie, and glued it in.

I did not reset the clock to the correct time.

8-bit

do what now?
Your clock looks good. And the blue leds look great! Btw where did you
get your clear turing signals from?

Ganyon

Thanks. The clear turn signals came with the car. I also got amber with it too. The box is still in my trunk.

Ganyon

Decided I didn't like not having a back seat so I put it back in. As soon as someone asks for a ride it's coming back out.

Ganyon

Washed and waxed the teg today. Tried to take pics but it was too dark and it turned out shitty. I might order 01-03 civic fogs and an itr front lip for Christmas.

Ganyon

Some pics from after the wash and wax.

Ganyon

Got a shark 2 antenna for Christmas. It looks good and reception is better than stock. Might pick up a set of steelies tomorrow. Gotta see if the guy still has them because they're free. Also, maybe new pics with the new camera.

Ganyon

Didn't get the steelies. They were already gone. Taking the teg out tomorrow, so if the weather is decent I'll snap a few pics.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Why do you want the steelies? LS mesh ftw!

That shark 2 looks good, I may have to pick one up. I'm tired of the RC car look.