Ganyon's 99 GS build thread

Ganyon

You guys are gonna be mad. I'm not getting my coils. I'm using the money for a laptop for school and other things.

Ryan659

What the hell did you do dude? Your shit isn't even lowered yet. Maybe you shouldn't lower it :p

Ted, its the fender liner I belive

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
What the hell did you do dude? Your s*** isn't even lowered yet. Maybe you shouldn't lower it :p

Ted, its the fender liner I belive
Yeah; that's what I thought.
I need to pull mine out. The front ones are destroyed, lol.

Ganyon, maybe your car doesn't need moar low. Maybe it needs moar stock, lol.

Ganyon

Shit just tore off going down the road. I was cruisin and next thing you know I hear "tap tap tap boom" and the car pulled straight to the right and stopped on the shoulder. I looked in the mirror and saw it. At first I thought I blew a tire.

94RS

No fucks given.
Lol, that happened to me when I first bought my car. I took a left turn and the front of the right side liner dropped, causing it to drag under my tire. Ended up ziptying it back on. :lol:

You can get a new pair of them on eBay for like $20 or $25. Make sure to get an extra set of those plastic pop rivet things too incase more fall off.

Ganyon

This happened at 75 mph. All the pushplugs are still in the fender. The liner literally tore out. And I already ordered a new one. Hopefully it gets here before echm.