Ganyon's 99 GS build thread

Nick_C78

Maybe I'm by myself on this, but I'd rather get brake fluid and s*** all over a $3 set of identical reps than spend $20 for basically a set of JDM wristbands.
Maybe I'm by myself on this, but I'd rather not spill brake fluid at all.

Ganyon

Lol^ I dont mind certain replica things. Especially if they look the same and serve the same purpose.

PioneerLS

the only replica off the top of my head i cannot stand is a replica type r lip. not the optional replica but the type r style replica. they look like garbage :(

99TegLs

^^^
That sounds like a killer deal. What's the tag on one of those if you don't mind me asking?
I personally really like my HP laptop. It's an Envy dv6 I customized. It's got a 15.6" screen with 720p HD, 6GB of ram (I believe), a 750GB hard drive, the Intel i5 processor, Windows 8, etc. As I configured it, the price was about $900, but I got it for a little over $700 since my dad is a whizz at finding coupons online.
I may be a little late on the convo, haha but i have an HP Pavilion G7, with the A8 vision processor, 2 gigs dedicated graphics memory (raedon 6000 series) and 8 gigs ddr3 ram. Screen is 17.3" 720p. all that for around 450 bucks.

Ganyon

Unfortunately not. I forgot the camera and my tablet got bit by the heat. Charged it all night and it was dead when I got there. I have some of my car with the goodies on.