Gas Prices Update

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
lol i wont say nothing else i guess i was the one to provoke the guy first .... although that was a weak comeback ... if i learned about gas and the economy at a COMMUNITY college, then the state school / university in your state must really suck.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Dang, NH is usually close to the lowest reported prices in the country. But were still only down to $2.09 for 87.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Year old thread FTW! lol... =P

OMG...

I was watching the news today and a few different stations said that gas is only a few cents away from hitting a record high. They also said that it could go up another 20 cents before Thanksgiving (about a week from now). Isn't that insane? I mean...I'm still going to pump gas. lol It's not gonna stop me from going anywhere, but damn.

87 octane in Sac @ the Chevron by my house is about $3.51/gal. right now. It keeps going up when I'm not looking, though. I'm being smart. My gas tank is staying full until after Thanksgiving. lol My heart breaks a little everytime I hit the pumps.

kcombs

GS=goes slow
the other day hear in ohio it was $3.20 a gallon for 87 alright good thing i use 89 witch is $3.30 a gallon.

( damm gas companys )

Surferman

the other day hear in ohio it was $3.20 a gallon for 87 alright good thing i use 89 witch is $3.30 a gallon.

( damm gas companys )
Yeah thats about what it is here now.[Edenton, NC] Last week it was 2.95, now its 3.20. Raises everyday somtimes even like 5 cent.

I hate it. I seems like all the bigger city's are less than my small town.:what: