Georgia is snowing!

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
I will have more pictures up soon...I am going to walk my neighborhood & take some of my track entrance (steep hill) and try to get some shots of the 1inch of ice ON TOP of the 9inches of snow....It's crazy....I'm from California & this never happens!

Matt Parsons

OMG Dude I am SO sorry :( My bf wants to go about 1 1/2 miles from my house to go to walmart to get a new video game lol but I don't know if my car will be able to move ha ha
1.5 miles is nothing :) Take a walk in the snow adventure!

This is Athens:

UGA is closed through Wednesday, so I've had a ton of time to record.

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
Here are some more pics of the snow (3rd day)

It has started to melt off her body but its still 3 inches at the end of the hatch up to 6 inches on the top...

Last edited:

Thekris

Welp. We got about 3 inches yesterday and I took my car out so heres after the half inch that we got last night :D oh, and I live in Nashville.

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
I like that there is still A LOT of snow, because I don't have to leave the house...I am worried though when my bf & I have to return to work...Driving conditions are at their worst right now...A yukon denali almost slid into one of my neighbors homes this morning due to the black ice at the entrance of my track...

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
Still snow & ice - bf has to go to work WTF

I hope everyone has a SAFE drive to work & be cautious on the roads wherever you are driving today~

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
And so the SNOW & ICE is slowing depleting away and yet my driveway is still covered in black ice...I went outside and cleared the snow/ice off my car...Pictures below:

Hood

Hood (2)

Roof

Hatchback

firby911

They cancelled school everyday this week for us. There hasnt been any snow or ice on roads around here since wendsday lol.

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
I proudly live in Florida.... the ONLY state that didnt get snow yesterday.
Well you are very LUCKY...We still have snow on the ground, the streets are covered in black ICE and hazardous...Today there was a fatal accident down the street from me = NOT leaving the house until Monday ha ha... That is unless my bf drives me, he is an awesome driver... Stay safe ppl who have black ice!