Getting tuned...hp poll!

How much whp will I make :)

• Total voters

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Well, finally going to get tuned on Monday, so I figured I'd post a poll for the hell of it, to see what people think I will make. It is getting tuned on a dyno dynamics dyno, using Crome Pro. Here are the specs.

Block
Stock with USDM ITR pistons

Head
Ported polished B18C1 head
Milled .030"
Brian Crower dual valve springs
BC titanium retainers and keepers
Supertech oem size nitrate coated valves
Brian Crower Stage 2 cams
My comp ratio, with this head, and the USDM ITR pistons should be around 12:1

Intake
AEM short ram intake
Skunk2 intake manifold

Exhaust
PLM RMF narrow style 4-1 header
Plm test pipe
Greddy Evo2 Catback
Magnaflow muffler w/ 3" core

Computer
Socketed P28 from phearable.net

Fuel
Oem 290cc H22 injectors (will upgrade at some point)

It isn't perfect, and there are some things I will change in the future, but it's good enough for now. Keep in mind that the bottom end is stock, so I won't be spinning beyond 8500. Fwiw, 200whp is my goal.

phatintegra

Banned
Missing information to vote on poll
Which Stock block? Need to know which crankshaft, connecting rods?

I'm guessing 81.00mm, and not 81.25mm?

Just saw 12:1 compression
With those injectors that you mention above giving it 180 give or take but leaning in the 170ish. You will be max out. with higher then 310cc I can see 190ish on a good tune.

Just to give you an ideal one of our Civic hatch had a B20/VTEC (GSR head) ARP bolts, ARP heads studs, aftermarket piston (forget which one) Fully built GSR head with Skunk2 valve, Skunk2 valve springs, Stock retainer, Skunk2 camshaft stage 2, very minor ported 3 valve angle job, 60mm throttle body and match Intake manifold, short ram intake, adjustable cam gears and pressure fuel regulator, street tune on Hondata S300, full exhaust and header. He made 210whp and 156ishtq on a dyno jet. His best run was a 13.6 in 1/4 mile.

Last edited:

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
Not sure about the cam specs but I made 201whp on jdm itr pistons and blox type a cams +other bolts ons and no port and polish.... so im thinking 210 215 range.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Missing information to vote on poll
Which Stock block? Need to know which crankshaft, connecting rods?

I'm guessing 81.00mm, and not 81.25mm?

Just saw 12:1 compression
With those injectors that you mention above giving it 180 give or take but leaning in the 170ish. You will be max out. with higher then 310cc I can see 190ish on a good tune.

Just to give you an ideal one of our Civic hatch had a B20/VTEC (GSR head) ARP bolts, ARP heads studs, aftermarket piston (forget which one) Fully built GSR head with Skunk2 valve, Skunk2 valve springs, Stock retainer, Skunk2 camshaft stage 2, very minor ported 3 valve angle job, 60mm throttle body and match Intake manifold, short ram intake, adjustable cam gears and pressure fuel regulator, street tune on Hondata S300, full exhaust and header. He made 210whp and 156ishtq on a dyno jet. His best run was a 13.6 in 1/4 mile.
Stock B18C1 block, crank, connecting rods...keep in mind, they are oem injectors, so they can handle a lot higher duty cycle. I would potentially be worse off with 310's...

Last edited:

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
207. Lol jake I'll let you know how my injectors work and you can decide on an upgrade.
If mine end up holding me back, which I realize they might, I will be going your route.

Edit: And when you're on an actual computer, you should vote :)

Last edited:

98gsrDc2

stolen....
I definitely think you should b at around 200...when is she going to git the dyno...on a good tune 200 should b no prob