Getting tuned...hp poll!

How much whp will I make :)

• Total voters

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I'm curious to know who else voted less than 180, lmao.

In all reality, I'm gonna pray for you that you hit your 200+ dreams.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Can't wait. You and I have similar builds. You have a higher cr but my cams are more aggressive. Otherwise we have very different exhaust setups. Gives me an estimate when I go in a month

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
My car is being a bitch, lol...went to start it this morning, and it didn't wanna start right away. Did it again an hour later. Went to Napa to get a fuel filter and plugs, and it started leaking antifreeze. Got it home and pulled the radiator. Fixed the leak (hopefully), replaced fuel filter (yup, it was plugged), replaced plugs, changed oil...im ready.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
My car is being a bitch, lol...went to start it this morning, and it didn't wanna start right away. Did it again an hour later. Went to Napa to get a fuel filter and plugs, and it started leaking antifreeze. Got it home and pulled the radiator. Fixed the leak (hopefully), replaced fuel filter (yup, it was plugged), replaced plugs, changed oil...im ready.

Nice work! I know when I've taken my car to the dyno it's always kinda scary when u have to sign the confidentially agreement - if it blows up their not responsible

Sent from my iPhone 4S

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Lol...yup! Specially when I'm driving out of their shop and taking it on a 6 hr drive for work, lmao... But I think she's ready.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I would be mildly bummed, but to be honest...don't really care. I just want it tuned, and besides am well aware that it is just a number. We shall soon see...10:00 tomorrow, the fun begins :)