Getting tuned...hp poll!

How much whp will I make :)

• Total voters

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I'm really leaning towards an issue with the head. There is a LOT of valve train noise, and it makes the most sense. Hope that's all it is, at least.
Mine was like that after I built my head too, idk wtf it was, but I thought it was going to blow up, I put 5000 hard driven miles w/o issue, just sold it Friday, the new owner says everything is still perfect. So I wouldn't be too concerned. Just noisy head, tell the bitch to quiet down ;) ;) ;)

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
That's good to know that the 240cc can handle it. What is your fuel PSI reading?
Sorry, I have 290s, but I can see where you got that. I was just mentioning that for comparison. I don't have a fuel pressure gauge, but he tried giving it more fuel and it would just go rich with no more power.
Mine was like that after I built my head too, idk wtf it was, but I thought it was going to blow up, I put 5000 hard driven miles w/o issue, just sold it Friday, the new owner says everything is still perfect. So I wouldn't be too concerned. Just noisy head, tell the bitch to quiet down ;) ;) ;)
Lol...yeah, I'm still gonna pull it, though. But I will do a leak down first. I'm not home right now, will be in a week.
162? Ouch! Good luck getting shit straightened out...hope it all works out
Thanks!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
That's good to know that the 240cc can handle it. What is your fuel PSI reading?
Thats not necessarily true. ONLY OEM 240 injectors will be able to go to the 19X range. Any RC or aftermarket will not be able to go past 80% duty cycle and perform as well as the OEM ones. RC even admits it, everyone else should mention it as well. Honda injectors are made to go to 100% duty cycle.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Thats not necessarily true. ONLY OEM 240 injectors will be able to go to the 19X range. Any RC or aftermarket will not be able to go past 80% duty cycle and perform as well as the OEM ones. RC even admits it, everyone else should mention it as well. Honda injectors are made to go to 100% duty cycle.
Correct. He had specified that he had gotten b series with oem 240s into that range.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Right now, I'm tempted to get some dirt cheap car so I can just pull my motor and go through it. Sucks always having to time things just right and work under time pressure.