going to get an S2K

pinkley

b@115D33p
I'd say snatch it up! I have a friend (6'4" 240+) and he fits in his fine. Granted its not his daily because he baby's the hell out of it. It's never even seen rain before.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
They're only a tight fit if you're an obese pig. My dad and I both fit comfortably in an AP1 and I'm slightly taller than average and he's roughly the size of Calvin Johnson.

If we can fit, a normal person can fit.

dgaplin

I actually traded my AP1 Suzuka blue with 68,000K miles for my current Integra. Amazing machine, loved the rawness of the AP1 compared to the AP2 or any other car. However, I have a young daughter and needed a backseat. It's ok as a daily, I did it and i'm 6' even but the seats SUCK on long road trips. It was an 8 hour drive to meet the other party to make the trade. The S2000 was so much less comfortable on the ride up compared to the comfy GS-R seats riding back. That's a low price, if it checks out, get it!

Kyle

I've heard that if your over 6 ft they can be uncomfortable. And supposedly sorta hard to shift during daily driving. Still a screaming deal

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
LOL, I do like these threads, my mind is made up, but what do you guys think. Gharp, go for it, I don't know about not fitting, its just the price that concerns me. Double check it real good, and best of luck dude.

whitedc4

Ya not huge on Suzuka.
Love our spa yellow it's gorgeous. When I get mine it's going to have to be grand prize white or the moon rock color.