going to get an S2K

94rs-gharp

well i didnt test drive the s2k today i will on sunday he had to run his dog to the vet this morning for an emergency but sunday i will try it out!

94rs-gharp

i test drove it and i fit like a glove in it with some wiggle room ;) and when vtec hit i basically came in my pants really hard it was ammaaazzziinnnggg:drool: so now i need to save some more money and in a month or so i will have teh car!!

94rs-gharp

I hate insurance companies right now I'm waiting to hear from Nationwide in my parents town to see if it would be cheaper to spinoff of them and have my own insurance or if we should put the title in my name and my mothers name so it will be on their insurance and I pay them each month. Its taking 2 days and they still havent given us a damn answer its ridiculous at first they couldnt find my mom in the system and shes had nation wide for over 30 years...now Idk why its taking so long

mangchu

Nicee you're getting it?? If I had an s2k, I would just be done with trying in life. Hahah mad excited for you!

94rs-gharp

im dead set on it lol ive always wanted one and we are doing quites to figure it out but yes in a month ill have it pending i get my car sold =/

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
All late but here is my two cents!!!! I am 5'1" so I am tiny and the car is perfect for me:)

We got the AP1 for $16k BUT it had 19k miles on it(; It was a STEAL. It would have been more but I got my bf's discount.

I will say this though, it is not really practical. I work on the other side of town from where I live... Its like 45 mins in traffic. I go through a whole tank of gas in one week and put about 250 miles a week on the poor thing :/

I can only have one person with me, obviously and when we wanna take the dogs to the park, we cant take my car. When I had my tegs, pssshhh, it did not matter.

I guess it comes down to personal preference. I am only paying 230 a month for her and got about 8k left to pay off. The mileage on that s2k bothers me, thats a lot...

94rs-gharp

eh the years of the car ive seen around my area is alot more miles and the miles that are on it are all highway the guy used to visit Va from Delaware all the time!

94rs-gharp

man time is killing me im just trying to save money now i sold my integra so i just need to finish saving up!

OLDSKOOLACURA

Yea deff give it a good check out. Congrats if you get it. I'm thinking about buying one after I build the teg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk