Good brand for cv axle?

nayy

Remember if the store close to you has them more expensive, just have them call my store for a price match phone number is 8175232148

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Having said that, Napa sells a better axle. I use autozone because, honestly i change them frequently because of the conditions they see. I have snapped the splines off of an autozone axle before.

nayy

I dont know why but they do, I have worked at 2 different az stores and have came across this issue, I dont know why but it happens. I wouldnt be saying it if I didnt know about it yall wanted to know price and warranty so I provided some info I felt was useful

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
idk, same stores should have same pricing.

I bought a 100 pack of utility blades for 6.99 at walmart, stanley.

I saw the same pack for 16.99 at fred meyers. Their mark ups are ridiculous.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Maybe they move more axles at one store so they try to make more money where they can and hope people don't shop around. Generally people don't think to compare two stores from the same company but rather two competing companies.

cvcrcr99

Ugh, my AZ axles are about to give out. I am soooo tired of replacing them. The teg isn't the only car I've owned that went thru AZ axles. I kept thinking there was something else wrong with the cars.. sound like horrid popping knuckles when turning.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Ugh, my AZ axles are about to give out. I am soooo tired of replacing them. The teg isn't the only car I've owned that went thru AZ axles. I kept thinking there was something else wrong with the cars.. sound like horrid popping knuckles when turning.
tie rods or ball joints. Axles dont like to be horizontal they like some bend to them.

cvcrcr99

Yea I should be replacing the lower ball joints the moment it warms up. inner/outer tie rods were replaced last summer with moogs. upper ball joints replaced last summer as well. I don't mean to derail the thread. but i know I need axles too. I hate having to clean up the grease in the engine bay and around the hub (no breaks in the boot either). Maybe I should try the napa ones.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
If you want to get good quality axles and spend some money, i like raxles.

www.raxles.com

Cost me $400 i think for a set, but they are made to OEM quality and use upgraded bearings and grease on them.
Had them for over 6 years and never had a real issue.

Couple times i ripped the boot (my mistake on installing) and i sent them back and re repaired free of charge. Just had to pay for shipping.