got my car.....

XTurboAcuraX

MoJoJoJo said:
warranty on intake is no problem, cuz its a bolt on, keep your oem airbox and slap it back on if you plan to get something repaired for you car under warranty. other mods which can not be replace easy however is a different story. and exhuast you shouldnt have to worry bout that. they cant void your warranty for just an exhuast. i made sure of it when i installed my exhuast. but i stil kept my oem exhaust in my storage shack
when i get more money i will have to call the dealership and ask them about the mods.

01cleatus

Hey congrats bro on the new car. Nice choice on the car too man. Good luck with it and I think if you let a certified Honda mechanic like one at the dealership install a mod onto your car it will not void the warranty. But check that out cause I might be wrong. But congrats again.

XTurboAcuraX

01cleatus said:
Hey congrats bro on the new car. Nice choice on the car too man. Good luck with it and I think if you let a certified Honda mechanic like one at the dealership install a mod onto your car it will not void the warranty. But check that out cause I might be wrong. But congrats again.
yeah i was kinda thinking about that. what if i buy a mod and the dealership people install it. and it i buy like an exhaust doesn't the engine need to be tuned as well. i mean cars are ran by computers and shouldn't the computer know that there is a different exhaust.