guy_from_nerks 4dr build thread...the quest for 10's

XjoEnX

In for the 10's. There is no doubt in my mind that you achieve this goal. This is one of my all time favorite builds. There's a huge difference between those who make it big and those who always contribute to the community. As a contributor, I have major respect and love for this crazy epic build :thumbs up

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Thank you very much!! I have no doubts in my mind that this car has 10s in it, just need all the dumb bugs to finally dissapear so I can get a clean pass in the car. I know it is the only car I have ever gotten out of scared of, I have driven a ton of cars haha. I am going to try and make it to the track this wednesday so stay tuned!!!

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
9/30/12: Disaster strikes!! Today at Import Faceoff I had nothing but problems, first it was wiring issues that caused me to run a 25, yes a 25 second 1/4 mile lol. The car would not rev past 3k rpms so I just cruised down the track. We got that sorted out and was ready to let it rip, the car had other ideas. Did my burnout, lined up, launched and it felt good, that was til about th 1/8th mile when the car started to break up and then it just shut off completely. I coasted through the traps to a blistering 13.1@101mph. I then bump started the car and got it back to the pits, there I discovered a noise from inside the motor. We instantly though valve train, so we checked and adjusted all the valves, the sound was still there. I am not sure if its a bad valve, a LMA or worse a wrist pin in the bottom end. I will know more once I get the motor torn apart. I think I am going to end this build thread and start a new one over the winter. There are lots of changes about to be made, keep an eye out on the Chase for 9's build thread ;)

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Sorry to hear that man..hope when u figure it out its salvageable...

On a positive note..can wait to see a 9 :)

Sent from my iPhone 4S