Guys... My car is slow ):

Ganyon

Mehh I know autos suck. And an auto integra damn sure does not shift faster than a manual. Holy fuck, it takes like 5 minutes for a gear change. I hate having to drive an auto.

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
Mehh I know autos suck. And an auto integra damn sure does not shift faster than a manual. Holy f***, it takes like 5 minutes for a gear change. I hate having to drive an auto.

couldn't you just do a auto manual swap? Your car has so much work done to it!

Volklord

Non V-Tec B18b1
If I had an auto I wouldn't even buy parts for it, waste of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phatintegra

Banned
Mehh I know autos suck. And an auto integra damn sure does not shift faster than a manual. Holy f***, it takes like 5 minutes for a gear change. I hate having to drive an auto.
Oh wow. I'm loving my Auto because I don't have to shift in rush hour traffic and Auto are sleeper and don't have to worry to much of getting stolen often like the manuals.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Autos are made for the disabled and handicapped.

People often complain about low mpgs and usually it's because they have a heavy foot and an automatic to do all the work for them.

If you drive a stick, your priority is to reach cursing speed and pop into overdrive (5th gear).

You have to intentionally mash the accelerator in 1st and 2nd gear to burn gas.

Slap it into 5th and a heavy foot won't make much of a difference.

This applied to all manuals except those pushing exceptional horsepower, there are plenty who keep going and going in 4-6th gear.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Autos are made for the disabled and handicapped.

People often complain about low mpgs and usually it's because they have a heavy foot and an automatic to do all the work for them.

If you drive a stick, your priority is to reach cursing speed and pop into overdrive (5th gear).

You have to intentionally mash the accelerator in 1st and 2nd gear to burn gas.

Slap it into 5th and a heavy foot won't make much of a difference.

This applied to all manuals except those pushing exceptional horsepower, there are plenty who keep going and going in 4-6th gear.
i dont give a F u ck if there made for handicapped...lol im drive my auto teggy til the day i die..:D. no matter how slow you people may claim for an auto to be i'll always rock mine.

94RS

No fucks given.
Autos are made for the disabled? That's kind of a douchey way of looking at it.... I'll agree that on a performance car a slushbox is a dumb idea (not counting sequential autos), but always seem to forget that Integra's are econoboxes...

I didn't buy my auto because I wanted a fast/quick car, I just wanted something that I thought looked good that would save on gas money. I guess that makes me handicapped?

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Autos are made for the disabled? That's kind of a douchey way of looking at it.... I'll agree that on a performance car a slushbox is a dumb idea (not counting sequential autos), but always seem to forget that Integra's are econoboxes...

I didn't buy my auto because I wanted a fast/quick car, I just wanted something that I thought looked good that would save on gas money. I guess that makes me handicapped?
idk i guesss it does...lol...but thats the reason why i bought an auto..plus i have no self control with a 5 speed. and having an auto knocks more sense into me not to floor it or even try n run anyone on a track.:) i someday want to get a 5 speed or maybe even do the auto to manual swap...but right now..my car runs just fine the way it is...as the saying goes don't fix something that just isn't broke.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
I don't mind autos, just a personal preference for me.

I enjoy driving too much, I fall asleep driving automatics.

I was just saying being disabled/handicapped is a good reason to drive an auto because those that drive autos complain about burning too much gas, and the reason is because they have a heavy foot and should drive a manual.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
I don't mind autos, just a personal preference for me.

I enjoy driving too much, I fall asleep driving automatics.

I was just saying being disabled/handicapped is a good reason to drive an auto because those that drive autos complain about burning too much gas, and the reason is because they have a heavy foot and should drive a manual.
i hear where your coming from but your comment was not directed to just those people..you directed to all of us that drive autos...:) Shoot i fall asleep when i drive manual...lol especially when im on the highway..but no biggie man..i drive all the time...i guess with auto i can sip my coke and tune my radio lol although i could do that with a 5speed but i can manage better without having to shift..lol